FERNO Financing is Fast and Flexible
As a fleet operator, it’s your job to protect your crews. You shouldn’t have to worry about whether or not your teams have the right piece of equipment at the right time. FERNO Financing Services helps you purchase the latest equipment and technology with financing programs customized to fit your budget needs.
FERNO Financing Services provides a full range of financing options, including:
Financing from $5,000 to $5,000,000 at attractive rates.
Loans, Finance Leases, and Operating Leases designed to meet your specific needs.
Custom payment plans to meet your cash flow needs. Deferred payments and skip payments, as well as monthly, quarterly, or annual payments are included.
Terms from 1 to 7 years help you budget effectively.
The ability to combine multiple orders into one payment plan.
Finance Leases (Capital Lease) & Loans - Our Finance Leases and Loans allow you to spread out the payments of your purchase from 1 to 7 years while enabling you to take advantage of certain tax benefits derived by making an outright purchase. Under a Loan, you own the equipment on day one. Under a Finance Lease, you will own the equipment at the end of term for $1.00.
Operating Leases (True Lease) - Our True Lease allows you to minimize your monthly investment while giving you total flexibility at the end of term. Depending on the structure, you may be eligible for tax benefits and an “off-balance sheet” treatment. Please ask your Ferno Finance Specialist for further details.
Features & Benefits:
- Bridge To Budget – manage budget gaps though payment deferrals.
- Line of credit – establish common financing for multiple delivery schedules.
- Budget Management – take advantage of terms from 1-7 years.
- Payment Management - flexible payment structures based on your cash flow needs.
- Custom Structures – monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual payments.
- Zero Down & No Added Costs – no underwriting cost, closing cost, or filing fees.
- Speed & Simplicity – fast credit process and simple documentation.
- Tax & Accounting Benefits – different finance structures may provide specific benefits.