The POWER X1 Ambulance Cot offers more power, stability, maneuverability, and speed than the leading competitive powered cot.
With an unassisted lift capacity of 700-lb, the POWER X1 is the ultimate solution for both everyday and bariatric transport. Its industry-leading battery technology provides high-powered, reliable performance on every call. The POWER X1 is cross-compatible, as it can be used with a range of fastener systems.
69% MORE POWER
9% MORE MANEUVERABILITY
Advanced Stability Technology
82% MORE STABILITY
40% MORE SPEED
INTERESTED IN MORE INFORMATION?
INDUSTRY-LEADING POWER & SPEED
- ENDURACharge Power System delivers 69% more power than the leading competitor*
- 36-volt lithium ion battery is UL certified and offers longer charge cycle life
- 700-lb unassisted lift capacity reduces the strain of everyday and bariatric transport
- RAPIDLift Retraction System enables 40% faster leg retraction and extension than the leading competitor
- Battery charge indicator helps you quickly check battery status
- PRO F1 Compatibility Kit allows you to secure the POWER X1 to the PRO F1 Universal Cot Fastener and Stryker Performance-LOAD™. The POWER X1 is also compatible with FERNO and Stryker antler and rail fasteners.
BUILT FOR LONGEVITY & SIMPLE OPERATION
- Tested in a controlled environment to 10+ years of service
- 2-Year Warranty (Ask your FERNO representative about our extended service agreements)
- Durable frame is made out of powder-coated aluminum
- Familiar foot-end controls provide simple operation
- Programmable load height adjusts to match the height of your ambulance floor
- ICS® Integrated Charging System (available with PRO F1 Universal Cot Fastener) eliminates battery management
- Innovative Cycle Tracker records usage to help you keep up with maintenance and extend equipment life
- Manual back up mode provides complete operation in the event of power loss
IMPROVED HANDLING & MANEUVERABILITY
- ERGOFrame Flexible Positioning provides 9% more maneuverability than the leading competitor
- 5-position articulating ERGOFrame enables optimal ergonomic positioning for operators
- Four 6-by-2-inch oversized swivel wheels with wheel locks on the control end and optional directional wheel locks on the head end offer maneuverability, even over rough terrain
- Control-end wheel locks prevent cot rolling during patient transfer and medical procedures
- Two sets of contoured, ergonomic controls and Sure Grip™ dipped lift bars and grasping surfaces enable easy handling
- Backrest-mounted equipment hook holds equipment to keep your hands free
ENHANCED PATIENT CARE, COMFORT & SAFETY
- TipRESIST Advanced Stability Technology provides 82% more stability at transport height than the leading competitor
- Pneumatic backrest adjusts to a comfortable position for each patient
- Infinite cot-height adjustment gives you greater flexibility
- Shock frame allows you to raise patient’s feet for treatment of shock
- Knee gatch (option) increases patient comfort and clearance between foot-end operator and patient's feet
- Sealed bolster mattress is designed for patient comfort and features a sanitary Velcro®-free design
- SAE-compliant FERNO X-Restraints are color-coded for easy use and installation
- Fold-down sidearms provide patient security and comfort and can be folded out of the way for patient transfers
- SX Surface Xtenders™ offer a bariatric solution and give all patients a feeling of greater comfort and stability
- Equipment Hook
- Bolster Mattress
- Shock Frame
- Foot-End Pull Handle
- FERNO X-Restraints
- Fold-Down Sidearms
- Antler and Rail Compatibility
ACCESSORIES NOT PICTURED
- Head-End Oxygen Bottle Holder
- Directional Wheel Locks
- PRO F1 Compatibility Kit
- Knee Gatch
*Stryker Power-PRO™ XT.
All data gathered through industry standard testing in a simulated environment.
*Power-PRO™ XT and Performance-LOAD are trademarked products of Stryker® Corporation.
FERNO is not associated with Stryker Corporation.